The Windows desktop holds all of your most frequently used files and programs. If you login to MLS Listings on a regular basis, consider adding a Desktop Shortcut that takes you directly to our Login Page.
- Right-click on a blank area of your desktop.
- On the menu, click on New, then click Shortcut.
- A window will appear where you can type in the location of your shortcut. Following the example in the image, enter in: http://pro.mlslistings.com
- Click Next after typing in the address.
- The next screen allows you to name your shortcut. You can choose any name you like, though we recommend keeping it clear and simple.
- Click Finish to complete the process.
After the window closes, double-click on your new shortcut to test it. If you followed all the steps, the shortcut should take you directly to our Member Sign In page.