Import MLSListings information directly into your zipForm® contracts, follow the steps below:
1. Login to zipForms with your NRDS# and password.
2. Click on the Forms tab and choose New Transaction. Then type a transaction name, and then click the OK button.
3. Add Selected Forms from the Library, then click MLS Connect.
4. The MLS Connect window will appear, choose the appropriate Listing Type, enter the MLS# in the MLS Listing ID field, and then click the Find button. After the listing information auto-fills, then click the Import button.
(TIP: When entering the MLS Listing ID prepend the listing number with an ML e.g. 81211327 becomes ML81211327)
5. You will receive a Select an Option window, click the Yes button.
6. Finally you will receive a Message giving you confirmation the MLS data has been imported successfully.
Here are some other helpful tips:
- Zipform Connect will work for any version of Zipform including online, desktop and the new pro
- To access Zipform Connect agents must have a valid NRDS number which can be found in the my info section of the pro homepage
- To use Zipform Connect online they must have access to the latest version of Java which currently means Chrome on Mac will not work with Zipform online