It’s the value we bring.
- enables brokers to establish contractual offers of compensation (among brokers);
- facilitates cooperation with other broker participants;
- accumulates and disseminates information to enable appraisals;
- serves as a facility for the orderly correlation and dissemination of listing information to better serve broker’s clients, customers and the public.
We offer unsurpassed value to help you build,
manage and grow your business.
Data Services Compliance Subscriber Outreach
Training Business Building Services 24/7 Support
MLSListings, Inc. is more than just world-class technology and products. We create unprecedented access to key information that helps make our subscribers as productive and successful as they can be. This allows you to close more business and be more informed than your clients. You can depend on MLSListings to be best-of-class—not only today, but far into the future.
- The most recognized public-facing website of any California MLS, mlslistings.com, with more than 4.5 million page views and 430,000 visits per month
- ‘Highest subscriber ratings on data accuracy seen in the industry from other like-sized MLSs’, cited by an independent research firm representing the real estate industry
- Full property and tax data across all 58 counties in California
- Automatic distribution/syndication of listings to over 35 online sites for maximum exposure (with broker permission)
- The only MLS in Northern California to offer the REALTORS Property Resource (RPR): a single source compilation of public records data, plus neighborhood, demographic and psychographic information, integrated with MLS data and including maps, trends and reports, for the most accurate, current pricing strategy information on the market
- Business-building tools, evaluated for ease-of-use and effectiveness, offered at discount prices and as packages with complimentary consulting to help you design the product suite that best suits your needs
- Branded mobile search tools easily downloaded for agent/broker use
“I have been very impressed with the ever improving level of service,
and availability of additional MLS products and service areas available
to us, while at the same time holding membership prices down.”
MLSListings provides reliable access to up-to-date data through the comprehensive data management tool that suits you best. These include:
- Data Aggregation
- IDX (Internet Data Exchange)
- Search Software
- Listings Management
- Real Estate Data Aggregation
- Community Information
Rules are the core of the MLS. MLSListings’ compliance team resolves cases efficiently and effectively, closing 90 percent of cases within seven days. We proactively contact our subscribers to train them and correct errors rather than relying solely on fines and penalties to maintain a cooperative MLS.
24/7 Customer Support
Questions don’t always arise conveniently during general business hours. Accessible by phone, email or fax, the MLSListings customer support representatives are trained to answer your questions and assist you with all your needs. We take close to 100,000 calls and emails per year, with 95% satisfaction ratings and calls averaging four minutes, to get you back to business quickly.
Our ‘blended learning’ program offers a variety of training vehicles to assist you in learning what you need, at your own speed, in the manner in which you learn best. At MLSListings, we hold close to 12,000 training events per year, offered in the following learning environments:
- Online trainings
- Training videos
- 1:1 training
Through our trusted partner relationships, MLSListings provides discounted services for a number of tools generally not available through the MLS—such as listing services, document management, market analytics and more—plus complimentary consulting to help you find the right solutions for your business.
Connecting with the subscriber community through attendance at town hall, tour, broker office and marketing meetings assures consistent two-way communication. MLSListings fosters strong relationships with our local REALTOR Associations and other MLS stakeholders to better align our services to our subscribers’ changing needs. In 2010, our staff attended more than 100 community events to ensure we are up to speed on what’s happening and what’s important to real estate professionals – from your perspective.